Recently was on a job where the customer had 400 LifeSize endpoints deployed throughout New York City. Unfortunately they were all on individual private networks and there was no way to develop a central LDAP or other directory. So they planned to have each site update the address book individually. I did this short video to explain how to export and import entries on the LifeSize systems for the customer. If you can use it to help yourself or a client of yours please do so.
Videoconference w Me using Chrome (no client required)
If I am in and available (see the tweets from my office below), you can call me over video using google chrome, by clicking here (you will have to allow access to your camera and mic when prompted).
Receive Latest Posts via Email
- A Wonderful Tech Note from AMX: Default Passwords You can download a .pdf of this Tech Note from AMX at: ... 0 comments | 176 views
- Fixing Cisco C20 dead camera issue with software upgrade. Had a customer with a C20 codec from Cisco where the ca... 1 comment | 122 views
- Don’t put a LifeSize VideoCenter behind a Sonicwall Firewall If you put a videoconferencing endpoint behind a sonicw... 0 comments | 92 views
- Checklist: Basic VCS Expressway Security The Cisco VCS Expressway traversal devices are designed... 0 comments | 65 views
- Guest Post: Configuring LifeSize 10x camera for inverted position Note from Scott: Very glad to have these two posts from... 0 comments | 53 views
- Clearone Ceiling Microphones: a great new option for @LifeSizeHD Integrated Rooms Great quality ceiling microphones have been the holy gr... 0 comments | 52 views
- Why wait for Cisco Jabber App for iPad when you can use Cisco VCS and Bria App to DIY? After I posted a list of iPad apps for videoconferencin... 0 comments | 42 views
- Videoconferencing Applications for the iPad My current list of videoconferencing apps for the iPad.... 0 comments | 42 views
- Online Poll: What are the Best and Worst Firewall to use with Videoconferencing? As anyone who has install videoconferencing equipment f... 0 comments | 41 views
- How to Fix: Echo Canceler Stops Working on @Polycom HDX systems This tip comes with the help of Scott Kasmann at the MI... 0 comments | 39 views
- Commentary (56)
- My Projects (9)
- Tech Tips and Resources (60)
- Web Dev Posts (7)
- Victor Flores on Fixing Cisco C20 dead camera issue with software upgrade.
- club.airtecsystems.com on Two Part Authentication: Is is worth it?
- J Scott Christianson on Fixing Cisco C20 dead camera issue with software upgrade.
- Bill Kollatos on Fixing Cisco C20 dead camera issue with software upgrade.
- Hyman on How to Fix: Echo Canceler Stops Working on @Polycom HDX systems